Travel Cat Careers
eCommerce Marketing Project Coordinator - Social Media, Content, Partnerships
This role will be responsible for supporting the company founders with an array of projects, with a focus on marketing and partnerships. Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment and under-pressure.
Communication skills are key for this role, including creative copywriting, email writing, and communicating with partners at all levels. Must be a self-starter and a proactive person who enjoys creating systems and processes.
There is a lot of room for growth within this role and the company.
- Partnership Management (Retail, Ad, and Licensing Partners)
- Product Launch Coordination
- Manage Affiliate / Influencer Logistics
- Assist with Completion and Maintenance of Special Projects, Creating Timelines, Managing Parties Involved
- Execute Digital Marketing Strategies, Including Running Instagram Account
- General Reporting / Admin Support
- Strong Writing, Verbal, & Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Google Docs, Excel
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Bonus if experience with: Shopify, Asana, Klaviyo, Attentive or other SMS Platforms
Compensation commensurate with experience level. $17-20 per hour. Per situation, part-time with the goal of full-time.
To Apply email your resume and the answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org subject like eCommerce Marketing Project Coordinator Role
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of Communication skills experience do you have?
- How many years of Organizational skills experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- What interests you in this role? Why are you a good fit for this role? Why would you like to be a part of Team Travel Cat | Your Cat Backpack? Please answer these questions in a few sentences.
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.