"The Fat Cat" Mini Cat Backpack
For the mini adventurer with a big spirit.
Are you a new cat parent who doesn't want to leave their kitten at home alone? Maybe you're hoping to train your kitty to love the outdoors from a young age? Or do you need something more compact for every-day errands or trips to the vet? This is the backpack for you.
Here at Travel Cat, we believe every kitty deserves a life full of fun & adventure. That's why we created our line of Travel Cat gear to include felines of all sizes - from the little floofs, to those who are "big boned". Adventure should be a pawsibility for all cat parents and their kitties, to embrace the wild side & get outdoors together.
Having high-quality gear is the most important factor when looking to spend quality time outdoors with your cat. We design each piece with your cat's comfort and safety as top priority, along with your convenience as the cat parent of course!
This mini cat backpack is the little brother of our catstomer-favorite, "The Fat Cat" Backpack Carrier. Designed for smaller felines, it has all of the best features of "The Fat Cat", just miniature sized! It makes the coziest & safest space for your little furriend to call home while out & about with you. This sturdy & breathable cat backpack will follow you on all of life's adventures, big & small - whether that looks like a trip to the vet, walk around the block, journey in the car, or hiking trip.
Some pawesome features include:
- Can hold up to 15lbs (6.8kg)
- Dimensions - 20 x 17 x 3.5 in (50.8 x 43.18 x 9cm)
- Weight of bag itself - 2.5lbs (1.13kg)
- Comes with screen & bubble attachments.
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Includes a removable mat for compact storage.
- Adjustable chest strap that adjusts two ways.
- Clip for your kitty's leash (like all of our backpacks!)
- Made of high-quality oxford cotton.
- Strong, breathable mesh windows for air flow.
- Air holes for even more ventilation.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love this bag! We’re currently using it for our new 10 week old kitten and it’s working wonderfully. It’s comfy for both front and back carry (for front, just tuck the top screen flat against your chest and it won’t be in the way). My kitten has taken many naps in it while on our hikes, so it must be comfy for him too! Absolutely recommend