"The Navigator" Convertible Cat Backpack - For Adventurous Cats and Humans
Our newest cat backpack model, “The Navigator” Convertible Cat Backpack is the perfect backpack for hikers, outdoor lovers, and adventurers. It’s also great for basic travel needs like trips to the vet and car rides and gives your cat plenty of visibility to watch the world go by.
Your order is packed and shipped with love from our warehouse in Queens, New York.
- Holds up to 25 lbs of cat
- Breathable & sturdy mesh windows on all three sides!
- Water reservoir pocket (Does not come with water bladder)
- Zippered pocket with 3 inside pockets and key hook
- Two Flexible side pockets for water bottles and supplies
- Two clips inside to attach harnesses or leashes (yes, you can use for 2 cats!)
- Adjustable waist strap (extra long)
- Adjustable chest strap, both length and height
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Zipper clips on all zippers
- Can be used as a backpack or "traditional" carrier
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Removable mat folds to fit both ways
- Entire bag folds up to pack flat and for easy storage
Many of our cat backpack styles are airline approved. Learn more about that here.
Maximum Weight: Cats: 25lbs, Dogs: 17.6lbs || 11.5kg, 8kg
Dimensions: 15 x 11.4 x 17.7 IN || 38 x 29 x 45 CM
Bag itself weights about 2lbs || .9kg
Our cats love this backpack and both fit inside together perfectly! The pack is really good quality and feels super sturdy. There are so many detailed features to make it safe and cozy for your cat! Super happy with our purchase and excited to keep adventuring with our kitties!
Already on our first trip outside with this backpack my cats were happy and calm.
I have been carrying them in a bag earlier, and both me and my cats like this backpack better. I can easily fit my two medium/small cats together in the backpack.
I recommend this for all cats who do not get stressed from leaving the house (like mine, they are just happy to come with me on trips).
This is my first and only cat backpack I have purchased so I can't do a comparison but I can comment on the attention to detail that went into this backpack. With each zipper is a fastener for extra security of closing as the last thing we want is for our kitty to escape. My cat refuses to get in a harness so he travels harness and leash free in the cat backpack and I do not have to worry about of him escaping with a zipper coming undone due to the clip fasteners for the zippers. There's also 4 levels of adjustments on straps and the backpack is well constructed. I love having all the mesh material around him as he can look out and there's no worry about poor ventilation. I am sure there are cheaper cat backpacks out there but as the saying goes, "You get what you pay for".