"The Whole Kitten Kaboodle" Bundle: Fat Cat Backpack, Harness, Leash, Retractable Leash, Travel Litter Box, Travel Bed, Travel Bowl
Everything you need to travel with your cat and go on adventures! Save money by getting this bundle, which include every item you need for travel cat life success!
- "The Fat Cat" cat backpack in charcoal
- "The True Adventurer" harness and leash set in red, grey, or black
- "The Captain" Retractable Leash
- "The Porta-Pawty" Travel Litter Box
- "The Meowbile Home" Convertible Cat Bed & Cave
- "The Go Anywhere" Collapsible Travel Pet Food and Water Dish (color and design may vary)
"The Fat Cat" Cat Backpack - For Larger Cats
Holds up to 25 lbs of cat!
- Clip inside to attach a leash
- Bubble attachment
- Screen attachment
- Side pockets on both sides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Strong mesh sides and top (no cat has broken through yet!)
- Air holes in the front (seriously, we wouldn't sell something your fur babies couldn't breathe in)
- Mat, removable
Maximum Weight: Cats: 25lbs, Dogs: 17.6lbs || 11.5kg, 8kg
Dimensions: 15 x 11.4 x 17.7 IN || 38 x 29 x 45 CM
Bag itself weighs about 2lbs || .9kg
"The True Adventurer" Harness and Leash Set
Harness measurement is done around your cat's chest
- Extra Small: 10.2 in / 26 cm
- Small: 14.1 in / 36 cm
- Medium: 15.7 in / 40 cm
- Large: 18.1 in / 46 cm
- Length: 3.9 ft / 120 cm | Width .59 in / 1.5 cm
"The Captain" Retractable Cat Leash
- 10 FT / 3 M
"The Porta-Pawty" Travel Litter Box
- Seamless interior liner is easy to clean between uses
- Zippered top cover prevents spills during transportation once in use and locks in odor
- Extra top pocket for litter scoop and extra litter
- Lightweight, collapsible, and snaps closed for convenient and easy storage and packing
- Side handles for easy carrying
- The perfect size when open, including for larger cats
Dimensions: 19" L x 14" W x 5" H
"The Meowbile Home" Convertible Cat Bed & Cave
An on-the-go necessity and a stylish piece to add to your home. Designed with your kitty's comfort in mind, it has a full black interior for optimal coziness and collapses into an open bed for easy transport and convenience. It even comes with a Travel Cat branded drawstring carrying bag. Whether your cat likes curling up in company or likes their personal space, this cat bed is purrfect for snuggling up on the go or at home.
- Soft fabric exterior and interior
- Black interior fabric to keep things dark and cozy
- Easily collapses into convertible bed
- Comes with plush insert for inside or on top
- Lightweight Travels great!
- Comes in Travel Cat branded drawstring carrying bag
Dimensions: 25 in X 18 in X 17 in | 63.5 cm x 46 cm x 43 cm
"The Go Anywhere Bowl" Collapsible Travel Pet Food and Water Dish For Cats
- 4-inch diameter
- 8-ounce capacity and works well for holding food or water
- Silicone easily collapses to a flat shape for easy storage
- Includes a clip for hands-free transport
- Size (collapsed): 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Color and design subject to change
Your order is packed and shipped with love from our warehouse in Queens, New York.
Love the pack! Seems durable. Just getting our 17 pound cat used to it. Put food and catnip toy. He is 3 years old. I want to take him camping
Bought package to prepare for upcoming move across the country once the pandemic is over, and thought this package could be all we need for the move. My cat was a shy, anorexic foster cat we adopted who still is pretty shy, so I wasn't sure if she would be cool with exploring. Luckily her appetite came back, so we were able to train her with treat rewards.
The backpack is spacious enough for her to lay comfortably in it, and the bottom is pretty study. She doesn't mind the backpack for short periods of time as long as I keep providing treats through the little holes on it.
The harness is not too difficult to get on; I put it on her right before meals so she is at least a little distracted while I maneuver her into the harness. She has gotten out of the harness twice so far, both times the harness ended up around her belly. I have gotten my cat to explore the stairs outside that go to the backyard, and so far my scaredy cat has been willing to sniff the outdoors for short periods of time.
My advice for shy cats is to be patient and make the harness/backpack associated with food/treats and keep the interaction with the harness/backpack short. When she is in the backpack, she will be sniffing and looking through the little window, but I know when she is done with it when she starts pawing at the top of the backpack, and I let her out of it right after.
I haven't gotten a chance to use the travel litter box yet- it did come with a sort of slight unpleasant smell that is starting to go away. My cat seems a bit offput by the Easy Traveler Solution, but I think it smells good! I also haven't used the travel bowl yet, but its footprint is small and will be good for when we move.
No regrets with buying this bundle.
"The Complete Adventure Cat" Bundle: Fat Cat Backpack, Harness, Leash, Travel Litter Box, Easy Traveler Solution, Travel Bowl