Argylle x Travel Cat "Spy" Cat Backpack Complete Collection Bundle
Mission complete. This super spy backpack bundle has everything you need for your next adventure, big or small.
Choose the color of the bandana and harness to match your furry friend's vibe plus save money by buying the full range
Estimated Ship Date: March 15th, 2024
This adventure bundle is purrfect for our bigger boned thrill seekers, or those floofs who just like a walk around the block. Get outside with your cat and make more memories together, sporting our catstomer favorite backpack design with the quintessential Argylle pattern.
This spy-tastic bundle includes:
Sporting the quintessential Argylle pattern in our favorite blue, this backpack has all the same structural features as our best-selling “The Fat Cat” Backpack, with just a little more intrigue for your not-so-average kitty.
This design is intended for larger "big boned" cats, 2 medium sized cats (yes, you can use it for two cats), or a few kittens. It holds up to 25lbs of cat!
It comes with a bubble window & screen attachment that you can swap out at your convenience or when going undercover!
When adventure calls your cat by day, spy by night will be ready to answer with this "Argylle x Travel Cat" Harness & Leash Set, inspired by the dynamic world of "Argylle" the movie. Available in both signature colorways, yellow and blue argyle print.
These Chip the Cat approved, Argylle bandanas will make a fashion statement, available in both the yellow & blue signature pattern.
- “The Fat Cat" cat backpack design is our international best-seller! It holds the most weight of any cat backpack on the market — up to 25 lbs of cat.
- Comes with matching blue nylon leash with silver hardware.
- Our breathable cat backpack with a bubble window is great for larger "big boned" cats, 2 medium sized cats (yes, you can use it for two cats), or lots of kittens.
- It comes with a bubble window & screen attachment that you can swap out at your convenience!
- All of our styles have a clip and bungee for you to attach a leash so your cat can "hang out" of the backpack.
- Two ways to adjust: with velcro fastener & four plastic adjusters, you can make it comfy and have room for your kitty to grow.
- Reflective strip enabling you & others to safely spot your fur baby from afar, even when it starts to get dark.
- Strong nylon leash is the purrfect length (4 ft.) to let your cat explore things while you’re still in full control.
- Sturdy snap clip constructed with premium quality metal alloy, featuring a 360-degree rotation adjusting to your cat’s every move. Pair this harness with any cat backpack - all of ours have a clip you can use to attach the harness to the backpack.
- Bandana designed with signature Argylle pattern.
- Breakaway collar function for your cat's safety.
DO NOT ATTACH LEASH DIRECTLY TO BANDANA OR COLLAR. THE COLLAR IS A BREAK-AWAY. IF YOU WANT TO WALK YOUR CAT, YOU MUST USE A HARNESS. ONLY EVER ATTACH YOUR CAT'S LEASH TO THEIR HARNESS.
Maximum Weight: Cats: 25lbs, Dogs: 17.6lbs || 11.5kg, 8kg
Dimensions: 15 x 11.4 x 17.7 IN || 38 x 29 x 45 CM
Bag itself weights about 2lbs || .9kg
One size fits most.
Collar length: 4-8 IN | 10.2 - 20.3 CM
Bandana length: 4 x 5.5 IN | 10.16 x 13.97 CM
Made of Nylon Mesh
- X-SMALL (FOR KITTENS): 9.5-11.8 in | 24-30 cm
- SMALL: 13-15.5 in | 33-39.5 cm
- MEDIUM: 15-17.3 in | 38-44 cm
- LARGE: 16-19 in | 41-48 cm
Take a measurement around your cat's chest. You want your cat's harness to be snug and fitted so they can't get out of it. When you take the measurement, make sure you're getting close and tight up against your cat -- down past all the floof!
If you're between sizes, go for the bigger size if your cat is still growing, or the smaller size if they are not.
For our in-depth sizing guide, click here.
Leash Size: Length: 3.9 ft / 120 cm | Width .59 in / 1.5 cm
One size fits most.
From the twisted mind of Matthew Vaughn (Kingsman franchise, Kick-Ass) comes Argylle, a razor-witted, reality-bending, globe-encircling spy thriller.
Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World franchise) is Elly Conway, the reclusive author of a series of best-selling espionage novels, whose idea of bliss is a night at home with her computer and her cat, Alfie. But when the plots of Elly’s fictional books—which center on secret agent Argylle and his mission to unravel a global spy syndicate—begin to mirror the covert actions of a real-life spy organization, quiet evenings at home become a thing of the past.
Accompanied by Aidan (Oscar® winner Sam Rockwell), a cat-allergic spy, Elly (carrying Alfie in her backpack) races across the world to stay one step ahead of the killers as the line between Elly’s fictional world and her real one begins to blur.
The top-flight ensemble cast features Henry Cavill (The Witcher), John Cena (Fast X), Oscar® winner Ariana DeBose (West Side Story), Grammy winning pop superstar Dua Lipa (Barbie), Emmy winner and Oscar® nominee Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), Emmy winner and comedy icon Catherine O’Hara (Schitt’s Creek), Sofia Boutella (Kingsman: The Secret Service), and the legendary Samuel L. Jackson. Alfie is played by Chip, the real-life cat of supermodel Claudia Vaughn (née Schiffer).
Argylle is directed and produced by Matthew Vaughn, from a screenplay by Jason Fuchs (I Still See You). The film is produced by Matthew Vaughn, Adam Bohling (Kingsman franchise), Jason Fuchs, and David Reid (Kingsman franchise). The executive producers are Adam Fishbach, Zygi Kamasa, Carlos Peres and Claudia Vaughn.
Apple Original Films presents, in association with MARV, a Cloudy production. Argylle is distributed in partnership with Universal Pictures.
Our backpacks, although meant for cats, can be used to carry other animals that fit the weight limit, such as dogs, rabbits, and ferrets. It also works for groceries!
Argylle products are expected to ship March 15th. All products are shipped with love from our NY warehouse and arrive in 3-5 business days for both US and international shipments (with some exceptions).
DO NOT ATTACH YOUR LEASH DIRECTLY TO THEIR BANDANA - ALWAYS ATTACH THE LEASH TO THEIR HARNESS.
Backpack & harness training might seem like a lengthy process, but it takes time to help your cat adjust to their latest travel gear. And it is SO worth it.
Open your gear with your cat there and test out the features around them - zippers, velcro, straps adjusting, try it all out!
DO NOT attempt to put the harness on or put them in the backpack right away if your cat is not already backpack & harness trained.
Leave the gear out in the open for a few days. When they approach it on their own, reward them with a treat or kisses and play around the harness to form good associations.
Once they are familiar with the harness, you can put it on them following this guide.
Learn how to put them in the backpack here.
Leave the leash attached to their harness inside for a while before leaving the house, so they can get used to the amount of tension from the leash pulling.
Keep your first outing short and sweet, like a sniff outside or walk in your yard. Carry them outside so they do not learn to walk out the door.
Argylle Products Pre-Order Estimated Ship Date: March 15
All orders with pre-ordered Argylle products will be held until all items are in stock.
Orders ship with love from our warehouse in New York. U.S. orders usually arrive in 3-5 business days depending on your location.
International orders orders also ship from our New York warehouse. For international shipping information, please see our international FAQs.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Exchange or return items for store credit (receive a $5 bonus with your store credit) within 20 days of receipt here: travelcatshop.happyreturns.com
To return by mail with a free shipping label, a $10 fee applies.
Looking to start an international return?
For Outside the United States visit our International Returns Portal
- In the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged, contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 20 days of receipt of the package with photo and video evidence and we will send the necessary replacements items.