"The City Chic" Cat Backpack
Your fabulous feline will look like a red carpet meowdel in this stylish cat backpack carrier! Whether you’re pounding the pavement of a big city, going from place to place in a small town, or flying on an airplane like Taylor Swift, your cat will be cozy and cool in the sturdy cat backpack.
Features of "The City Chic" Leather Cat Backpack include:
- Both the plastic bubble and flat screen attachments for the front of the cat backpack. They lock in securely and can be switched at your leisure, or removed completely.
- A clip and bungee that attaches to your cat’s harness, allowing them to safely “hang out” of the backpack’s front, without risk of them unexpectedly jumping out!
- Air holes in the front and sides provide ventilation. Bonus: they are a great way to slip your kitty treats!
- Adjustable straps that allow you to fit the backpack perfectly to your body.
- A strong top handle that gives you the option to carry the cat backpack like a purse.
- A soft plush mat that sits at the base of the cat backpack. It’s removable, making it easier to clean!
Many of our cat backpack styles are airline approved. It depends on the airline. Learn more about that here.
Maximum Weight: 11lbs, 5kg
Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.6 x 15.7 IN || 32 x 22 x 40 CM
FREE SHIPPING to U.S. Customers on our ENTIRE "CAT"ELOGUE!
Your order is packed and shipped with love from our warehouse in Queens, New York.
More about shipping, etc in our FAQs.
My son’s cat hated a crate to go to the vet. He started using the backpack for walks and now can’t keep his cat out of it. The cat finally made it to the vet!
My cat is still timid going out sometimes so this backpack is a great way to transport him and take
Knish loves his little bag. It’s super cute and easy to transport around. We both love it.
I have a regular carrier (rectangular shape, mess, etc) -- and my cat hated it. She'd try to get out ASAP, and push through the zipper.
She LOVES this backpack. She plays in it like she does in a box. The blog post was really helpful for how to get her used to it. She doesn't meow or try to get out or anything. The bubble is great for her to look out of, and the mesh side hole sare great as well. I think one of her favorite parts are the metal holes on the side -- she can stick her little paw and nose out and play with us! Can't do that in the regular carrier.
Highly recommend this cat backpack!